Arts Manager and Creative Producer, Melynda von Wayward, has created an easy-to-understand online course titled...
High-Quality Grant Writing Skills for the Australian Arts and Cultural Sector.
How this course will help YOU!
This in-depth and affordable course is for all Australian emerging and professional creative practitioners who are seeking arts funding for their creative projects and who want to learn the skills that will assist them to excel at writing and submitting high-quality grant submissions to Australian arts funding bodies.
This course will teach you the following skills:
- Understanding the different types of grants available such as local, state, or federal Government funding bodies, as well as philanthropic organisations.
- Learning how to write and submit a high-quality arts grant application that will increase their chances of being a successful grant recipient.
- Learning how to read an application thoroughly and understand the specific eligibility requirements and assessment criteria.
- Leaning how to create a realistic deadline and prioritise tasks.
- Learning how to write a grant in a clear and concise manner so that it fits the required word count.
- Understanding the required support material and how to present the grant application in professional way.
- Learning how to gain in kind support and sponsorship and write a successful budget that balances.
- Learning how to write a high-quality acquittal.